This post of Chumash Homes was published on April 13, 2018 at 12:59 pm. It is published under the Home category. Chumash Homes is labelled with Chumash Homes, Chumash, Homes..
ChumashChu•mash (cho̅o̅′mash),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mash•es, (esp. collectively) -mash for 1.
- a member of an American Indian people who formerly inhabited the southern California coast from San Luis Obispo to Santa Monica Bay, as well as the Santa Barbara Islands and the interior westward to the San Joaquin Valley: noted for their sophisticated seacraft and rock paintings.
- any of the Hokan languages of the Chumash, at least six in number, all now extinct.
Chu•mash ([Seph.]кнo̅o̅ mäsh′; Ashk. кнŏŏm′əsh),USA pronunciation n., pl. Chu•ma•shim ([Seph.]кнo̅o̅′mä shēm′; Ashk. кнŏŏ mô′shim).USA pronunciation [Hebrew.]
Homeshome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Chumash Homes have 7 pictures including Image Image, Chumash Homes #2 Calabasas Creek Park Chumash Village, Wishtoyo Utilizes Traditional Methods And Materials In The Construction Of The Chumash Village With A Goal Of Raising Awareness Of Chumash People's ., Chumash Field Trip, Chumash Homes Great Pictures #5 Chumash Field Trip, Wednesday, November 17, 2010, We Got To Hear Chumash Legends And Lore. We Walked Among The Towering Oaks And Saw An Incredible Beehive In This Giant Oak.. Following are the images:
Many Chumash Homes manufactured from lumber, a bit distinctive from the present day coffee-table that is generally made from light metal for example stainlesssteel and metal or a combination of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee table has many varieties, all the modern coffeetable does not have four thighs, there type comes from a distinctive a distinctive modern coffeetable.
An ideal mixture of resources and areas, compelling a modern coffee-table to be used by one as furniture within the family room or family room minimalist. Made Chumash Homes with drawers for storage was created using a display beneath the desk to truly save the TV publications, rural, small kids toys or papers.
You're able to put a coffee-table that is modern before the lounge or in a large part close to the screen. It is possible to enjoy a walk using a pal or family member while enjoying TV or reading the magazine or spend your days to perform with chess with them.