Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe was published at January 22, 2018 at 10:05 pm. It is posted in the Wardrobe category. Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe is tagged with Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe, Drop, Dead, Diva, Wardrobe..
Dropdrop (drop),USA pronunciation n., v., dropped or dropt, drop•ping.
- a small quantity of liquid that falls or is produced in a more or less spherical mass;
a liquid globule.
- the quantity of liquid contained in such a globule.
- a very small quantity of liquid: I'll have a little more tea, just a drop.
- a minute quantity of anything: not even a drop of mercy.
- Usually, drops.
- liquid medicine given in a dose or form of globules from a medicine dropper.
- a solution for dilating the pupils of the eyes, administered to the eyes in globules by a medicine dropper.
- a limited amount of an alcoholic beverage: He occasionally takes a drop after dinner.
- an act or instance of dropping;
- the distance or depth to which anything drops: a ten-foot drop to the ground.
- a steep slope: a short drop to the lake.
- a decline in amount, degree, quality, value, etc.: a drop in prices.
- a small, usually spherical, piece of candy;
lozenge: a lemon drop.
- a central depository where items are left or transmitted: a mail drop.
- a predesignated place where secret letters or packages can be left to be picked up by another person without attracting attention, as in espionage or drug dealing.
- something resembling or likened to a liquid globule, as certain ornaments, a spherical earring, etc.
- a pendant.
- a descent by parachute.
- an instance of dropping supplies by parachute or an amount of supplies so dropped.
- something that drops or is used for dropping.
- a group of persons dropped by parachute, as the personnel dropped by parachute during one military action.
- See drop curtain.
- See drop scene.
- See trap door.
- a gallows.
- a slit or opening into which something can be dropped, as in a mailbox.
- (in a casino) the income from the sale of chips.
- a small flag, usually of enameled metal, that gives a visual signal in an annunciator.
- an applied ornament resembling a pendant.
- gutta (def. 2).
- the vertical dimension amidships of any sail that is bent to a standing yard. Cf. hoist (def. 7a).
- Also called drop panel. (in reinforced-concrete-slab construction) a thickened portion of the ceiling around a column head.
- [Horol.]the free motion of an escape wheel between successive checks by the pallet.
- the newborn young of an animal.
- at the drop of a hat, at the slightest provocation or without delay: He's ready to fight at the drop of a hat.
- drop in the bucket. See bucket (def. 9).
- get or have the drop on:
- to aim and be ready to shoot a gun at an antagonist before the other person's gun can be drawn.
- to get or have at a disadvantage.
- to fall in globules or small portions, as water or other liquid: Rain drops from the clouds.
- to fall vertically;
have an abrupt descent.
- to sink or fall to the ground, floor, or bottom as if inanimate.
- to fall lower in condition, degree, value, etc.;
diminish or lessen;
sink: The prices dropped sharply.
- to come to an end;
lapse: There the matter dropped.
- to fall or move to a position that is lower, farther back, inferior, etc.: to drop back in line; to drop to the rear.
- to withdraw;
quit (often fol. by out or from): to drop out of a race; to drop from a game.
- to pass or enter without effort into some condition, activity, or the like: to drop into sleep; to drop into a habit.
- to make an unexpected or unannounced stop at a place;
pay an informal visit or call (usually fol. by in, by, or over): Since we're in the neighborhood, why don't we drop in at my brother's?
- to cease to appear or be seen;
vanish: to drop from sight or notice.
- to fall wounded, dead, etc.: A thousand men dropped in the battle.
- to squat or crouch, as a dog at the sight of game.
- to move gently, as with the tide or a light wind (usually fol. by down).
- to ingest an illicit drug orally;
- to let fall in drops or small portions: to drop lemon juice into tea.
- to let or cause to fall.
- to cause or allow to sink to a lower position.
- to cause to decrease in value, amount, quality, etc.;
- to utter or express casually or incidentally: to drop a hint.
- to write and send: Drop me a note.
- to bring to the ground by a blow or shot.
- to set down or unload, as from a ship, car, etc. (often fol. by off ): Drop me at the corner.
- to omit (a letter or syllable) in pronunciation or writing: He dropped his h's.
- to lower (the voice) in pitch or loudness.
- to cease to keep up or have to do with: I dropped the subject. Will you drop your old friends if you win the lottery?
- to cease to employ, admit as a member, or include, as on a list;
dismiss: to drop an accountant from the payroll; to drop three members of the club who have not paid their dues.
- to withdraw or cease to pursue: The police dropped the charges against the suspect.
- to throw, shoot, hit, kick, or roll (a ball, puck, etc.) through or into a basket, hole, or other goal: He dropped the ball through the basket for two points.
- to lose (a game or contest): They dropped two games in a row and were eliminated from the tournament.
- to drop-kick (a ball).
- to score with a drop kick.
- (of animals) to give birth to: The cat dropped a litter of six kittens.
- to parachute (persons, supplies, etc.): The Marines dropped 300 combat troops into the jungle battlefield.
- to lengthen by lowering or letting out: to drop the hem of a skirt.
- to lower (the wheels) into position for landing an airplane.
- to take (esp. an illicit drug) by swallowing;
ingest: to drop LSD.
- to pass out of sight of;
- [Cookery.]to poach (an egg).
- drop behind, to fall short of the required pace or progress: Her long illness caused her to drop behind the rest of the class.
- drop dead, (used as an expression of contempt, disgust, impatience, etc.): If that's the way you feel about it, drop dead!
- drop off:
- to fall asleep.
- to decrease;
decline: Sales have dropped off drastically.
- drop out:
- to withdraw from being a member or participant: to drop out of a club; to drop out of society and become a wanderer.
- to stop attending school or college.
Deaddead (ded),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv.
- no longer living;
deprived of life: dead people; dead flowers; dead animals.
- not endowed with life;
inanimate: dead stones.
- resembling death;
deathlike: a dead sleep; a dead faint.
- bereft of sensation;
numb: He was half dead with fright. My leg feels dead.
- lacking sensitivity of feeling;
insensitive: dead to the needs of others.
- incapable of being emotionally moved;
unresponsive: dead to the nuances of the music.
- (of an emotion) no longer felt;
extinguished: a dead passion; dead affections.
- no longer current or prevalent, as in effect, significance, or practice;
obsolete: a dead law; a dead controversy.
- no longer functioning, operating, or productive: a dead motor; a dead battery.
- not moving or circulating;
stale: dead water; dead air.
- utterly tired;
exhausted: They felt dead from the six-hour trip.
- (of a language) no longer in use as a sole means of oral communication among a people: Latin is a dead language.
- without vitality, spirit, enthusiasm, or the like: a dead party.
- lacking the customary activity;
inactive: a dead business day.
absolute: dead silence; The plan was a dead loss.
- sudden or abrupt, as the complete stoppage of an action: The bus came to a dead stop.
- put out;
extinguished: a dead cigarette.
- without resilience or bounce: a dead tennis ball.
barren: dead land.
precise: the dead center of a circle.
unerring: a dead shot.
straight: a dead line.
- tasteless or flat, as a beverage: a dead soft drink.
- flat rather than glossy, bright, or brilliant: The house was painted dead white.
- without resonance;
anechoic: dead sound; a dead wall surface of a recording studio.
- not fruitful;
unproductive: dead capital.
- deprived of civil rights so that one is in the state of civil death, esp. deprived of the rights of property.
- out of play: a dead ball.
- (of a golf ball) lying so close to the hole as to make holing on the next stroke a virtual certainty.
- (of type or copy) having been used or rejected.
- free from any electric connection to a source of potential difference and from electric charge.
- not having a potential different from that of the earth.
- (of steel)
- fully killed.
- unresponsive to heat treatment.
- (of the mouth of a horse) no longer sensitive to the pressure of a bit.
- noting any rope in a tackle that does not pass over a pulley or is not rove through a block.
- dead in the water, completely inactive or inoperable;
no longer in action or under consideration: Our plans to expand the business have been dead in the water for the past two months.
- dead to rights, in the very act of committing a crime, offense, or mistake;
- the period of greatest darkness, coldness, etc.: the dead of night; the dead of winter.
- the dead, dead persons collectively: Prayers were recited for the dead.
completely: dead right; dead tired.
- with sudden and total stoppage of motion, action, or the like: He stopped dead.
straight: The island lay dead ahead.
Divadi•va (dē′və, -vä),USA pronunciation n., pl. -vas, -ve (-ve).USA pronunciation
- a distinguished female singer;
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
This article about Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe have 9 attachments it's including Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #1 [[Image: Paige McBride, Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #2 Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images, Delightful Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #3 Do You Think Drop Dead Diva Is A Drop Dead Loser?, Brooke Elliot - Drop Dead Diva! Love Her Acting, Shes Beautiful Too!, Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #5 I Can't Believe Drop Dead Diva Ends Tomorrow! :\, Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #6 Drop Dead Diva, Love This Character And Her ENTIRE Wardrobe! Find This Pin And More On Drop Dead Diva ., Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe #8 Kim Kaswell: Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe | Business Attire | Pinterest | Wardrobes, Drop And TVs, Brooke Elliott, “Jane Bingum”, Drop Dead Diva. Below are the photos:
After taken by hectic nights, consuming milk coffee with buddies or family work together at home is actually a scenario plus a nice setting, devote their free moment. Minutes heat restore your power with a large amount of recollections of togetherness and recover vitality to struggle the worries of the work.
A Drop Dead Diva Wardrobe can reflect of decorating your family place, the private taste. You would possibly choose various contemporary coffee-table on your home, if you should be an individual who includes a modern home layout. Modern coffee table showing personal style.
Modern coffee-table affects the decor is stylish and lavish in appearance of the house. It's healthier to know different types and models of modern coffeetable on the net if you prefer to put a modern coffeetable inside the living-room.