Tile Molding Trim was uploaded on November 3, 2017 at 10:39 am. It is published in the Tile category. Tile Molding Trim is tagged with Tile Molding Trim, Tile, Molding, Trim..
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Moldingmold•ing (mōl′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of molding.
- something molded.
- a strip of contoured wood or other material placed just below the juncture of a wall and a ceiling.
- [Archit., Furniture.]
- any of various long, narrow, ornamental surfaces that are either continuous or discontinuous, with uniform cross sections for the full length and a strikingly modeled profile that casts strong shadows: used on frames, tables, etc., and certain architectural members, as cornices, stringcourses, or bases.
- a strip of wood, stone, etc., having such a surface.
Trimtrim (trim),USA pronunciation v., trimmed, trim•ming, n., adj., trim•mer, trim•mest, adv.
- to put into a neat or orderly condition by clipping, paring, pruning, etc.: to trim a hedge.
- to remove (something superfluous or dispensable) by or as if by cutting (often fol. by off): to trim off loose threads from a ragged edge.
- to cut down, as to required size or shape: trim a budget; trim a piece of wood.
- [Aeron.]to level off (an airship or airplane) in flight.
- to distribute the load of (a ship) so that it sits well in the water.
- to stow or arrange, as cargo.
- to adjust (the sails or yards) with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to decorate or adorn with ornaments or embellishments: to trim a dress with fur.
- to arrange goods in (a store window, showcase, etc.) as a display.
- to prepare or adjust (a lamp, fire, etc.) for proper burning.
- to rebuke or reprove.
- to beat or thrash.
- to defeat.
- to dress or array (often fol. by up).
- to assume a particular position or trim in the water, as a vessel.
- to adjust the sails or yards with reference to the direction of the wind and the course of the ship.
- to pursue a neutral or cautious policy between parties.
- to accommodate one's views to the prevailing opinion for reasons of expediency.
- trim one's sails. See sail (def. 11).
- the condition, order, or fitness of a person or thing for action, work, use, etc.
- the set of a ship in the water, esp. the most advantageous one.
- the condition of a ship with reference to its fitness for sailing.
- the adjustment of sails, rigging, etc., with reference to wind direction and the course of the ship.
- the condition of a submarine as regards buoyancy.
- a person's dress, adornment, or appearance.
- material used for decoration or embellishment;
- decoration of a store window for the display of merchandise;
- a trimming by cutting, clipping, or the like.
- a haircut that restores the previous cut to neatness without changing the hair style.
- something that is cut off or eliminated.
- [Aeron.]the attitude of an airplane with respect to all three axes, at which balance occurs in forward flight under no controls.
- [Building Trades.]finished woodwork or the like used to decorate or border openings or wall surfaces, as cornices, baseboards, or moldings.
- the upholstery, knobs, handles, and other equipment inside a motor car.
- ornamentation on the exterior of an automobile, esp. in metal or a contrasting color.
- pleasingly neat or smart in appearance: trim lawns.
- in good condition or order.
- (of a person) in excellent physical condition: Swimming is a good way to keep trim.
- [Obs.]good, excellent, or fine.
trim ′ly, adv.
trim ′ness, n.
The image of Tile Molding Trim have 10 photos it's including Metal Tile Edging, Metal Tile Edging Installation, Installing Tile Into Corner Edging, Lisbon Bleu Limestone Cornice Molding Tile Trim, Carrara Polished And Honed Inside Corner And Outside Corne Marble Tile Molding Trim, FIRST We Glued The Bottom Trim To The Countertop Up Against The Tile Using Clear Waterproof Silicone., Intricate Subway Tile Was Seamlessly Incorporated And Underscores The Antique And Fine Finishes New Trim Was, Carrara - Polished, V-CAP Tile Molding Bullnose Mexican Trim Ceramic Tile OFF WHITE, Stone Center Online. Here are the pictures:
Blinds are one of the critical components in a room. Tile Molding Trim able to block the daylight is also brilliant around the other hand is also able to address area of the place so as not visible from your outside and about the outside. So great blackout purpose till there is seldom a room that had a window with no curtains.
To create a unified mixture of decoration of the room through the selection of proper curtains, we ought to be observant while in the mixture and complement of shades, designs, in addition to the curtain products with all the concept of area along with the shape and size of the window itself. Not only this, the selection blackout must also be tailored to paint the surfaces the contrast isn't it along with as if the blinds possess a colour that's not in harmony with the paint's shade, the effect can look weird?
Drapes than beneficial in terms of purpose, can also be handled being a component of decor that could accentuate the area. These materials might be combined with design of the area in addition to sorts and models of windows to be able to come together and present another room design.