This image about Wooden Watch Box was uploaded on July 3, 2017 at 7:05 am. It is uploaded in the Wooden category. Wooden Watch Box is tagged with Wooden Watch Box, Wooden, Watch, Box..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Watchwatch (woch),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to be alertly on the lookout, look attentively, or observe, as to see what comes, is done, or happens: to watch while an experiment is performed.
- to look or wait attentively and expectantly (usually fol. by for): to watch for a signal; to watch for an opportunity.
- to be careful or cautious: Watch when you cross the street.
- to keep awake, esp. for a purpose;
remain vigilant, as for protection or safekeeping: to watch with a sick person.
- to keep vigil, as for devotional purposes.
- to keep guard: She was assigned to watch at the door.
- to keep under attentive view or observation, as in order to see or learn something;
view attentively or with interest: to watch a play; to watch a football game.
- to contemplate or regard mentally: to watch his progress.
- to look or wait attentively and expectantly for: to watch one's opportunity.
- to guard, tend, or oversee, esp. for protection or safekeeping: to watch the baby.
- watch oneself:
- to be cautious.
- to practice discretion or self-restraint.
- watch out, to be on one's guard;
be cautious: Watch out for cars when you cross the road.
- watch over, to guard for protection or safekeeping: She watched over us like a mother hen over her brood.
- close, continuous observation for the purpose of seeing or discovering something: Their watch for the birds was unrewarding.
- vigilant guard, as for protection or restraint: to keep watch for prowlers.
- a keeping awake for some special purpose: a watch beside a sickbed.
- a period of time for watching or keeping guard: to stand the first watch.
- a small, portable timepiece, as a wrist watch or pocket watch.
- a chronometer.
- a period of time, usually four hours, during which one part of a ship's crew is on duty, taking turns with another part.
- the officers and crew who attend to the working of a ship for an allotted period of time.
- one of the periods, usually three or four, into which the night was divided in ancient times, as by the Greeks or Hebrews: the fourth watch of the night.
- a person or group that watches, as a lookout, guard, or sentinel: A watch was posted at sunset.
- Also called storm watch. an announcement from the U.S. National Weather Service alerting the public that dangerous weather conditions are a possibility and that vigilance and precautionary preparations are advised: hurricane watch, tornado watch.Cf. advisory (def. 5), warning (def. 3).
- a flock of nightingales.
- on the watch, vigilant;
alert: The hunter was on the watch for game.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
The article of Wooden Watch Box have 8 photos including Single Mahogany Wood Watch Box - Watch Box Co. - 1, (20) Diplomat Dark Ebony Wood Watch Box - Watch Box Co. - 1, Watch Box, Men's Watch Box, Watch Box For Men, Wood Watch Box, Gift, Custom Watch Box For 8 Watches With Glass Top And Secret Compartment, Brookstone, Watch Box Watch Box Wood Valentines Day Men Gift Watch Box Rustic Wood Watch Box Men's Watch Box Watch Box Anniversary Gift For Men, Single Genuine Mahogany Wood Watch Box - Watch Box Co. - 1, Relic Series Domicile 12-pc Watch Box - Reclaimed Wood, 2015 New Fancy Gift Watch Storage Case,TANG USA Black Walnut Wood 5 Grid Automatic Watch Display Storage Collecting Box Case. Here are the attachments:
Wooden Watch Box typically be described as a place we and relatives in the home assemble together. In addition, sometimes lots of actions undertaken within the two locations. So the environment becomes hotter and satisfying for that we require good lighting. Here are some methods from us to your home lighting is attractive and right. Modern chandelier would still be found in some models the kitchen.
The hanging want to employ, we advocate that you simply select there is that a chandelier layout straightforward never to show the environment of the gang within the bedroom were excessive. Holding lamps are generally ideal for kitchens with layout. As a number of the images above, the hanging includes a figure that's quite simple so that it looks more elegant. Ensure if the chandelier is used by you, you decide on the same style to keep speed together with the total kitchen your kitchen.
Wooden Watch Box are spread to work on the garden or garage just. Today, the light may be used as well along with your contemporary home layout. In reality, employing these lamps, the area seems more adaptable and broad; and ceiling will be the best option for illumination decoration of your kitchen house.
Look more classy and uncomplicated, roof pendants can typically be coupled with a variety of kitchen layout you've. You can include LED lamps on each side of the threshold with certain hues therefore the room more attractive and contemporary home to make it more interesting.